Ideal candidate will thoroughly understand the available wireless broadband technologies (GSM, CDMA, HSPA, HSPA+), have a working knowledge of configuring, deploying, managing and monitoring 4G/LTE network infrastructure devices (SGW, PGW, HSS, MME) in both ISP and Telco environment.
Job Duties are but not limited to
- Designing, configuring and deploying network projects
- Developing and presenting a holistic network topology diagram of existing and future projects
- Interface with developing team to review current projects and develop working documents for future projects
- Work with various teams to bring ideas to life, understand network infrastructure standards and requirements that would help deliver unique user experiences
- Provide technical and procedural direction for the actual implementation of servers, as well as interface with users, developers and the entire dream team
- Interface with vendors to obtain required hardware and software resources in a timely manner while ensuring budget controls are met
- Bachelor’s degree in a science/tech/engineering field
- Vast in Hybrid Cloud architecture and deployment
- Knowledge of Enterprise Information System Management
- Possess Troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Network optimization and network operations management
- Be an intuitive problem solver with positive attitude and high flexibility.
- Skill in at least 1 of the following programming languages; Python, Java, C, C++, C#, will be an added advantage.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text
Please find below the URL for the current opening.